My lovely wife Julie discovered this recipe a few years ago and it’s been a family (and friend) favorite ever since. Based just on the title, it’s hard to believe that these could taste as good as they do. But taste good they most certainly do. And they’re very easy to make.
* 1 Family sized bag of Frito’s Scoops
* 1/2 cup light corn syrup
* 1/2 cup sugar (or Splenda)
* 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (Jif is our favorite)
1. Lay Fritos out on wax paper bowl side up
2. Combine corn syrup and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil.
3. As soon as the boiling begins, remove from heat and stir in peanut butter
4. Drizzle on top of Fritos using a pasta utensil or slotted spoon
We frequently double the above recipe if we’re sharing beyond the family, but the above would serve 8-10 people.